Monday 9 November 2009

need a hug off encouragement mum

hi mum....well got my hospital appointment on Wednesday and im not feeling very positive..im really worried but i know youll be with me in those corridors weve sat before ..i really miss you loads today mum and i have my mummy days most days but today after the pig of a wekend i just need a hug from you and your not here to hold me i miss you sweetheart please can you send me another feather....if i cant have a hug a feather kiss will be perfect.. your everloving daughter..will see you in my dreams xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sassy, I know your mum will be with you in spirit and your friends will be beside you too. Try to relax about your appointment and you will get through it just fine. I will say a little prayer for you.
    Sending big hugs across the pond.
    Love
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sue, Sending you some ((hugs)) i,m sure your mum will be with you every step of the way your very own guardian Angel.
    Hope all is well on wednesday.
    More ((((hugs)))
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete